Planmyfirm.com advisors assist you in getting Municipality approvals for new license in Dubai. Our advisors guide and assist you in the entire approval process.
Municipality Approval for New License in Dubai :
To register a new Contracting License, the following procedures to be completed at Dubai Municipality through online.
List of activities controlled by Dubai Municipality:
- Type initial approval form of Economic Department (DED) and submit at the counter to get transaction number.
- Fill online application of Dubai Municipality. The following documents are required:
- Copy of Naturalization book/Jinsiyya for UAE nationals.
- Copy of passports (of the licensees + partners + manager) with residence visa page or copy of Visit/Tourist Visa).
- Copy of valid initial approval issued by Dept. of Economic Development (Activity + Partners + Trade Name).
- NOC from the sponsor for expatriate partners. Note: No need NOC for Visit and Tourist visa holders. Visit visa holder can change status inside country. But Tourist visa holder must exit and enter again to get Investor/Employment visa.
- If the requirements are fulfilled, online application will be approved within 3 working days. Approval will be sent online to the applicant and to Economic Department. This print has to be attached with DED application form and to be submitted at DED counter along with other documents
Write to us today to find out more about how Plan My Firm can serve you in getting a municipality approval for new licence in Dubai.