Dubai is one of the fast-growing states of the United Arab Emirate; individuals are originating from everywhere throughout the world to businesses setup in Dubai, as a result of the ideal economy, adaptable structure, tax exclusion, flexible free zone and business opportunities.
UAE is a business centre point and its business capital, Dubai, offers simple access to the 1.5 billion purchase markets arranged in neighbouring Middle East nations Africa, CIS nations, Eastern Europe, and in addition the West Asia. We help businesses expand their horizons and setup their businesses in Dubai either in mainland or in numerous free zones.
Starting a business in Dubai is simple and clear. With groundbreaking and dynamic strategies by the government of UAE urges remote financial specialists to put resources into the oil-rich nation. The business laws are exceptionally good and an expense free environment is perfect for new and developing organizations that are willing to expand.
Plan My Firm advisors assist for three main options for business setup in Dubai.
- Mainland business setup
- Free zone business setup
- Offshore business setup
Business setup in Mainland
Every business that needs to setup office in Dubai, mainland needs to have a local sponsor which is a UAE National. All new companies setup under mainland must have legal documents to show that 51% of the shares is owned by a local. An expatriate may only own the remaining 49%. However, through a Memorandum of Understanding, these terms can be adjusted to suit the investor's purposes.
In the case of a professional practice, a local service agent is required, but this agent has no involvement in the company's business operations, management or profit sharing. The new setup also needs to have an office address that can be verified by the Dubai Municipality along with a valid tenancy contract at the time of applying for the license.
For all services our professional advisors are available 24/7 to assist and support you at all stages for a smooth setup of your business in Dubai. Our advisors assist you at all stages, from finding a reliable business sponsor, arranging for an office space to issuing the trade license.
Business Setup in Free zone
Every business that needs to setup offices in Dubai can also apply to any of the Free zones. UAE has a lot of Free Zones and are fully equipped and ready for business with all the amenities, communicational infrastructure and facilities made available for investors.
For starting a business in Dubai Free zone, no local sponsorship or staff recruitment is essential and the company has the complete ownership of the business. It is also exempt from customs duty, exports duty and are also free of any levies in free zones.
Dubai Internet City, Dubai Media City, Dubai Airport Free zone, Dubai Knowledge Village, Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai Silicon Oasis and Dubai Outsource Zone are the most recommended and popular free zones in UAE.
Our advisors can assist you for a free zone company formation and will hold hands till you get a working trade license efficiently at minimal costs.
Offshore Business Setup in Dubai
Every business can incorporate an offshore company which is a non-resident company and can be used for various purposes. These offshore company acts as a holding company to hold interests in other companies in various jurisdictions, to hold trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property rights, as well as to serve as the holding company for licensing of franchises.
To setup an offshore business in Dubai, there are no minimum capital requirement, its 100% foreign ownership, the company can open and use a corporate bank account in a bank at Dubai. All shares must be fully paid when allocated and no bearer shares or differential classes of shares are allowed.
The most popular authority for Offshore business setup in Dubai is Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (RAKIA OFF SHORE) and JAFZA offshore.
RAKIA is strategically located at the crossroads of trade and commerce between East and West, it is ideally positioned to service and access markets that span the Middle East, Africa, the Indian subcontinent and the CIS countries.
Jafza offshore facilitates all kinds of establishment to setup offshore entities in line with other international offshore jurisdictions. All its regulations were framed in a manner so as to deliver the convenience and efficiency of global offshore locations and maintain a high repute with international financial authorities.
Our advisors can assist you for business setup in Dubai and will hold hands till you get a trade license to kick start your activities.
Write to us today to find out more about how Plan My Firm can serve you in your new Business setup in Dubai.