Planmyfirm.com assists you to set up a business in Hamriyah Free Zone. HFZ is fast becoming one of the cornerstones of the United Arab Emirates industrial development. As the Next Generation Free Zone, Hamriyah Free Zone is ensuring that its management is flexible and dynamic besides being an investor oriented free zone. Our one-stop solution for a company set up is simple, fast and client-oriented.
Business setup in Hamriyah Free Zone:
Planmyfirm.com advisors help for getting a License within the shortest span of time. We help with Free Zone Establishment (FZE) & Free Zone Company (FZC) incorpoartion.
The type of License that will be issued to an applicant company will be defined by the activity the applicant company is permitted by the Hamriyah Free Zone to undertake as follows:
1. Industrial License
This license will allow the holder to import raw materials for the purpose of manufacturing, processing and/or assembly of specified products. The finished products may be exported outside the UAE. If the finished products are sold in the UAE market then the License holder will need to do this through a local distributor or a local agent.
2. Commercial License
This license will allow the holder to import, export, sell, distribute and store items specified on the license. If the finished products are sold in the UAE market then the License holder will need to do this through a local distributor or a local agent.
3. Service License
This license allows the holder to carry out the services which are specified on the license within the Hamriyah Free Zone only.
Hamriyah Free Zone Advantages :
* Land lease for 25 years renewed for similar period.
* Availability of a 14 meter deep water port & a 7 meter deep inner harbor adjacent to it.
* Pre-built warehouses and office units for lease.
* Exclusively designed and furnished Executive office suites.
* International Business Center with conferencing, internet and telecommunication facilities.
* On-site accommodation for investor's personnel including recreation center and health club.
* Highly developed infrastructure, telecommunications links and an access to three sea ports
* Seaports on both coasts in addition to Sharjah International Airport.
* Abundant and inexpensive energy (Electricity: $0.05 per KWA, Water: $8.17 per 1000 gallons)
* Liberty for personnel recruitment and economical workforce.
* Affordable cost of living.
Through the Emiri Decree establishing the Hamriyah Free Zone, investors are guaranteed security of investment and full repatriation of profits and capital.
WHY SETUP BUSINESS IN HAMRIYAH ZONE:
Hamriyah Free Zone is located in the emirate of Sharjah. Sharjah is the only one of seven emirates with ports on the Arabian Gulf’s west and east coasts with direct access to the Indian Ocean, and an International Airport. Sharjah offers extensive transportation links to the Gulf states, Indian subcontinent and the emerging markets in Asian and African nations. These services are made possible by the "Sharjah link".
Write to us today to find out more about how Plan My Firm can serve you in your new business setup in Hamriyah Free Zone.